How to Clean a Leather Sofa quickly? Is it necessary to use chemical products for cleaning or can you use natural home remedies?!! These questions worry the housewife very much and try her best to deal with the leather sofa carefully so as not to be damaged and lose completely. We all know that the leather sofa adds a touch of elegance and beauty to your home décor. Unfortunately, cleaning this kind of sofa is a very difficult task and it will not stop when you wipe the spot with a piece of wet cloth.
In addition, the use of strong chemical detergents may cause expensive sofa damage; for this reason, try to avoid chemical bleach products and even ammonia detergents. Although the material used in the manufacture of cane leather is a natural substance, but it contains a tolerant and this may allow the penetration of stains and leaks to penetrate deeper than the leather.
How to Clean a Leather Sofa - is there a way to remove the stains and marks from the leather cupboard quickly?
Although some think cleaning your home leather kits is very easy, a single step may cost you a lot, so you need to have enough experience to clean the leather and remove the hard spots so you can take care of it and regain its attractiveness.
According to many cleaning experts at the global level who have confirmed that it is necessary to clean the leather sofa at the hands of an expert or professional specialist at least three times a year to give the furniture of your preferred longer life and maintain its shine and shine permanently.
Steps to clean the couch leather in the following steps; you should follow them carefully so that you get the required results:
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush to clean the cane; so you can absorb as much dirt as possible hiding in the spaces and corners, in addition to it picks up particles of dust micro-not observed. Unfortunately, dust particles are the worst problems that pertain to your furnishings and this is because they cause damage to the fibers and tissues as they continue with moisture.
- Then prepare a solution for cleaning and this is done by adding equal parts of the white vinegar and water with the addition of simple drops of the normal cleaning fluid and mixes the ingredients together well to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Immerse a piece of soft clean cloth inside this solution and leave it until it becomes wet enough and is over-limit, then wipe the couch completely using this cloth and focused on the sides and pillars. Follow one direction during cleaning and preferably from top to bottom.
- You should dry the cup using a clean towel free of lint and leave it for several minutes and be careful not to contact with other things, which is wet.
- For more effective you can prepare the next mix and this by adding one part of the vinegar with two parts of linseed oil, then use a piece of clean cloth and immersed in this mix and then clear the couch in a circular way and leave it all night. The next morning wipe the couch with a clean cloth to restore the shine of the leather. .
Regardless of the use of vinegar for cleaning; you can also use soap to clean with water and this solution may make the spots are not completely clear and saves them permanently. For this reason, many international cleaning experts suggest that soap be used regularly to remove stains permanently.
Can the stains be cleaned from the leather couch?
Of course, you may be able to remove the different patches of the leather couch but follow these steps:
- To remove mold marks or stains, you can add drops of alcohol to the water and use it to rub the place of the spot circularly and from the inside to the inside so that the spot does not spread much.
- also one of the effective solutions used in the removal of patches of leather sofa is the use of hair stabilizers; for example, the use of products containing alcohol on the ink stains and rub it well After several attempts will disappear the effects of the spot completely, you can also use camphor oil on the spot of the most effective and secure solutions.
- Nail polish removers may help you overcome this problem definitively and even white toothpaste and not gel, but before you use one of these methods you should first try the solution to the area is unclear to ensure its effectiveness; but if it shows negative results, never use it.
- Add drops of lemon juice with lime cream and use the mixture on the spot and leave it for at least ten minutes and then use a piece of wet sponge to rub the spot and get rid of, you can repeat this solution to get rid of dark spots.
- As for the stains of grease and oil stains, you can use baking soda on the spot and after a few hours you will notice that baking soda fully absorbed the oils and extract from the effects of the spot also, but be careful to use the vacuum cleaner to remove the effects of baking soda completely.
Important tips for cleaning the leather sofa:
- It is necessary to clean the leather sofa so that the particles of dust and dirt are removed continuously and the vacuum cleaner is the best solution for this.
- Do not expose the leather to the sun's rays intensively and this because the sun may permeate the leather and cause dryness and this may affect the color of the leather badly, in addition to it causes the leather to break, also away from sources of heat and heating so as not to address this problem.
- Dealing with any leakage immediately or else the liquid will penetrate the leather color and leave a spot difficult to remove.
- If you try several times and you cannot remove the hard spot, you need an expert or professional specialist to deal with it.
You may prefer to do the job yourself and clean the leather beds at home; but make sure that hiring a specialist from a steam cleaning company in Jeddah will save you a lot of time.